All current parking permits will expire on 31 July 2018 and will need to be replaced.
You have until 31 August 2018 to register for, collect and display a valid parking permit.
As before, the Parking Permit application process is an online service and can be found on the staff page at Your Online Services. (This also applies to Hourly Paid Lecturers).
- In order to comply with GDPR we do not keep your data for parking permits from one year to the next. Therefore in order to obtain a parking permit you will need to complete the online registration form.
- Payment will be taken from your salary on a monthly basis at the published rate.
- If you have a Blue Badge and are entitled to a permit free of charge, you will still need to register. You will be issued with a UW parking permit but must ensure that your Blue Badge is displayed when parking in a University car park.
PLEASE NOTE: STAFF WHO ARE NOT DIRECTLY EMPLOYED BY UW SHOULD AWAIT SEPARATE COMMUNICATION.
Permits will be available for collection from Wednesday 17 July 2018.
Once you have completed your online application, your permit will be available for collection as follows:
- St John’s Campus – Hines Facilities Reception from 1pm – 3pm (Mon – Fri)
- City Campus – Charles Hastings Reception from 3pm – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
- Jenny Lind – Reception from 3pm – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
You must bring your staff card with you for identification and you may not collect permits on behalf of another staff member.
Information about permit prices are available online.
If you have any queries relating to the permit process, please consult the Parking Permit FAQ 18-19 document before sending an email.
The Estates and Facilities Team