28-29th June 2016
University of Worcester, UK
We invite you to attend a two-day conference which will bring together academics, practitioners and those with an interest in working with small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) for environmental monitoring and research. This conference follows previously successful events held in Liverpool (2015), Exeter (2014) and Worcester (2013), and will include keynote addresses (speakers to be announced shortly), oral presentations, interactive poster sessions and an exhibition of sUAS service providers.
Abstract submission NOW OPEN!
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations, on a range of environmental topics, including but not limited to:
- Terrestrial applications – such as geomorphology, natural hazards, glaciology, archaeology, ecology, conservation, terrain assessment, agriculture, forestry, geology & geophysics.
- Hydrological applications – such river science, hydrology, coastal & marine.
- Atmospheric applications – such as aerobiology.
- Practicalities of data collection using sUAS (including licensing and flight regulations)
- Processing and analysis of sUAS data (including photogrammetry and structure from motion)
Email 300 word abstracts to email@example.com by 15th April 2016, including author names and affiliations, contact details and preference for oral or poster presentation. Confirmation of abstract acceptance will be provided to authors in early May 2016.
Opens early April 2016. Fees will include attendance, conference materials, all refreshments and a sandwich lunch on both days. Please register in advance of the conference, as places will not be available on the day.
Standard rate: £90 Student rate: £65
IJRS Publication Opportunity
All accepted conference papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Remote Sensing. More details will be made available on our website in due course: www.worcester.ac.uk/discover/uav-conference.html
Would your business benefit from exposure to our delegates? We anticipate the attendance of 70-100 delegates at our sUAS for Environmental Research conference. Opportunities are available for exhibition stands and conference sponsorship. For more details:
- Conference website: http://www.worcester.ac.uk/discover/uav-conference.html
- Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Worcester.
Amy Woodget, Fleur Visser & Ian Maddock
Conference Organising Team