As part of a Masters Dissertation, University of Worcester employees are being invited to take part in research to understand the impact that emotional intelligence has on supervisor ratings of performance.
Why take part?
In return for their participation individuals would receive the following:
- A personalised report on their Emotional Intelligence, that explains how to use their strengths and improve their development areas
- A complete Personality Type Profile.
- Chapter 1 of the JCA book “EI @ work” explaining what is emotional intelligence
- A dedicated support line number should they need any help in completing the pilot questionnaire
- Self-reflection and self-development from the process of completing the online pilot questions
What does it involve?
You will be sent a link to a newly developed emotional intelligence scale, EIP-A, via email for you to click and complete. The questionnaire will take between 60-90 minutes and you will receive a personalised emotional intelligence and personality report following its completion.
You will also be required to provide the email address of your supervisor or line manager, in order for them to be contacted and asked to complete a short 5 minute questionnaire about your working competencies. For more information download the participant information sheet.
The project has got full ethical approval and is being supervised by Helen Scott, Senior Lecturer in Occupational Psychology, University of Worcester
If you would like to take part please email Charlotte Winter on email@example.com