To support World Mental Health Day on Monday 10 October, the Hereford University Centre will be holding a free, public lecture, entitled Mental Health and Wellbeing. It is being presented by Professor Jo Smith and is scheduled for 18.15 to 19.30.
There will also be stalls at the event, with representatives available to help with useful information relevant to the subject. These include:
- Strong Young Minds (SYM)
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- WISH (wellbeing; information; signposting, for Herefordshire)
- Herefordshire MIND (for better mental health)
- CLD Trust (counselling; learning; development)
- Herefordshire Samaritans.
I do hope you take this opportunity to visit Hereford campus, and encourage you to share this with colleagues/friends you feel may be interested in the subject area.
The event is free of charge, and open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
For those who wish to attend, please let me know by Monday 3 October.
With best wishes.
Hereford University Centre Coordinator
Email: DavisJulia@hlcollege.ac.uk Call: 01432 365 431