Top 10 Resource Lists for March – is yours on the list?
Every month Library Services looks at which Resource Lists have been best used by students. In March the most popular lists were:
- SOCG3110 ‘Race’, Ethnicity and Education – Luke Devine
- BAPP3016 Evaluation and Change within the Professional Context (Partner)
- HIST1104 Ideology and Conflict in Europe Since 1789 – Paddy McNally
- PITE2007 Foundation Subject 6 (Geography, Music & DT)
- EDST3127 Critical Perspectives on ‘Special Educational Needs’ – Teresa Lehane
- SOCG3104 Response to Crime: The Justice Process – Luke Devine
- FDTL1010 Work-Based Project (Partner – The Learning Institute)
- NCTC1001 Facilitating Learning in Groups (Partner) – Kay Cram
- NUTH4013 Nutritional Improvement – Justine Bold
- NCTC1003 New baby – New family: Part 1 (Partner)
Congratulations to all the members of staff who worked hard to make them so useful for their students.
Coming in April – Trial of Library Services chat service
Library Services are pleased to announce that they will be running a trial chat support service from 18 April-26 May. Librarians will be available to chat from 1-4, Monday-Friday, for the duration of the trial. Library Services hopes this new service will be an additional source of online support for students and staff, particularly during the busy exam & marking period. More details about how to use the service will be released soon.