We are now in our 3rd year of this successful course which has supported over 70 individuals to improve their knowledge and skills to start a business or work self employed / freelance. (The course is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the University of Worcester).
University of Worcester contact – firstname.lastname@example.org (Please email if you would like any more details or to arrange a call to discuss suitability).
This course is for you if the following applies;
- You live in Worcestershire (you need a Worcestershire Postcode to be eligible)
- You are considering setting up your own business and you either have an idea or would like to learn about creating ideas.
- You currently run your own business but are in the process of developing an additional business idea / new product / service or innovation.
- You are interested in how to set up a new business but may not do this in the immediate future and want to learn the skills for the future to enable this.
- You want to investigate working self employed, freelance or starting a business.
- You want to improve your business enterprise skills.
- A Worcestershire Postcode
- You must attend for at least 2 days
The course will start up on Monday 24 June at the Jenny Lind Building. This will run for 4 days with the following topics covered – Ideation, Venture Creation, Finance and Marketing.
The follow up 4 days in July starting on Monday 22 July will include a 2 days Sales Masterclass and an opportunity to pitch your business to a friendly panel of experts.
The course is delivered by a mixture of industry experts and university lecturers.
The course will run from 9.30am to 4pm but we understand how busy lives are with commitments, family and work so we are flexible.
For more information or to arrange an informal chat to find out more please email email@example.com or sign up at