The Communications and Participation Team have created a beautiful pop-up shop, just in time for Mother’s Day.
The shop is stocked with an amazing collection of handmade gifts, all with complimentary wrapping and tags. You’ll find everything from soy wax candles, pretty cushions, vintage tea sets, merino slippers and tiny clutches. You can also avoid the plastic and air miles associated with cut flowers and pick up a unique paper bouquet instead.
All of the supplies have been donated, so every penny of your purchase goes to the University’s Charity of the Year, Cure Leukaemia.
You can now preview and purchase items online. Take a look at the images and prices below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you would like to order. We’ll send you instructions on making an online payment (or you can visit us in Woodbury to pay in cash) and collecting your items. Keep checking back to this page, as we’ll be adding lots more stock over the coming days.
We’ll also be selling items in person at a stall in the St. John’s Main Reception from 11 to 1pm on Tuesday 17 March.
The shop is a great place to find a really special and unusual gift (or a treat for yourself!) while supporting a really important cause.
- Crepe paper flower arrangement in vintage vase (crocuses, daffodils, peonies, roses): £5 to 15, depending on size
- Pointed-toe merino slippers with pompoms: £12
- Crochet merino lace collar: £8
- Afternoon tea gift boxes, with †wo vintage tea cups, crochet coasters and luxury tea: £12
- Coffee gift set with vintage coffee pot, crochet coasters and luxury coffee: £12
- Mini afternoon tea set with vintage tea cup and two crochet coasters: £5
- Crochet Narcissus brooch: £2
- Face cleansing kit with 6 reusable cotton face scrubbies, handmade soap and gift bag: £6
- ‘Pocket Mandala’ with crochet mandala, gift card and tips on using mandalas for meditation: £4
- Pastel crochet clutch with organza gift bag: sold out
- Hand knitted fingerless mittens in merino wool: £8
- Tea cosies (hand knitted in various designs): £12
- Koala bear knitted hats (hand made in extra soft merino wool): £15
Contact us at email@example.com to place your order or come and see us in person on 17 March in the St. John’s Main reception from 11am.