Introducing the latest Communications and Participation fundraiser for the University’s Charity of the Year: beautiful little pumpkins, handcrafted in rich harvest shades. Our pumpkins are perfect for adding some autumnal cheer to your home or office and also make delightful gifts. Take a look at the photo gallery below to see the range of colours and shapes available.
All of our pumpkins are handmade, using a range of techniques and colours. Most are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
If you would like to order a single pumpkin, you’ll need to choose from a colour group:
- Orange (orange, rust, red, coral, deep yellow)
- Neutral (white, grey, ivory, brown)
- Green (green, teal, indigo, light green)
If you chose the mixed bundle option, we’ll select three pumpkins with complimentary shapes and colours for you…for a special price of £12.
Pick-up and delivery options
We are taking a Covid-secure approach this year (sadly, no table in main reception!) and have three options for you:
- Delivery to your office via the internal post
- Collection outside the Communications and Participation office
- Posting to your home address
How do I order?
Email us at email@example.com to place your order.
- Let us know whether you would like to order a single pumpkin (and indicate your preferred colour group: Orange, Neutral or Green) or a mixed bundle.
- Please also indicate whether you would like your order delivered to your office, placed for collection outside the Communications office in Woodbury, or posted to an off-campus address
- If you require the postage option, we’ll of course need an address!
- All pumpkins will be packed with clean hands into new, sealed paper bags and marked with your name.
- There’s no limit on the number of pumpkins that you can order!
How much do they cost and how do I pay?
- Single pumpkin: suggested donation £5
- Mixed bundle of three pumpkins: suggested donation £12
We would be very grateful if you could make your donation on the University’s Just Giving age for Cure Leukaemia, our charity of the year. Let us know once you have donated to the page and we’ll prepare your order.
All of the materials and time have been donated by Communications and Participation, so every penny of your donation goes directly to Cure Leukaemia.
I can crochet. Can I make these pumpkins myself?
We have a used a range of patterns and techniques to create our pumpkins. If you would like to make your own, here are two patterns to get you started.